Corporate Finance, Securities Law
We have gained substantial knowledge from representing major Mexican leading corporations, emerging companies and private equity firms on finance- and securities-related matters. Our corporate finance and securities practice advises a diverse range of businesses as well as private individuals.
We represent issuers, private equity funds, underwriters and obligors on a wide range of public and private debt and equity transactions, including:
• Initial and secondary public offerings
• Debt Restructurings
• Commercial Paper Offerings
• Leveraged Buy Outs
• Shelf registrations and going private transactions
• Offerings of investment-grade, high-yield and convertible debt
• Tender offers, exchange offers and consent solicitations
• Rights Offerings
• Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings and traditional private placements
• Syndicated Loans
We have extensive experience advising issuers and creditors with respect to debt restructuring transactions, including on bankruptcy proceedings.